Information we hold about you and people connected to your business will often come from you directly (for example, when you apply to open an account). That information will include:
- our own records of your shareholders (including beneficial owners), suppliers and companies you use or may have agreements with
- other directors, partners, beneficial owners, signatories or employees in your business
- people appointed to act on your behalf
- information submitted through our app or website
For example, when you sign up to the account and provide details such as your name, ID, selfie and address, or details we collect about how you use the account and website.
There may be times when you give us “sensitive” information, which includes things like your racial origin or biometric data. We’ll only use this information in strict accordance with the law.
- Details about your transactions with us
Including any cards and accounts you use.
- Information on how you use your phone / computer
For example the mobile network / internet provider you use, your IP address or operating system and the settings on your phone / computer.
- Information you give us permission to access on your phone
Things you give us explicit permission to see, like your address book, photos, geolocation and data from your camera.
- Information from social networks or online accounts
Information from any accounts that you share with us.