Product updates : discover the new current account functionalities of Everest
We are excited to announce that we have rolled out the current account functionalities on Everest. Now, you can carry day-to-day business transactions easily!
What’s in the Everest current account?
- Get an live IBAN – to receive payments effortlessly into your Everest account by sharing your IBAN with clients
- Faster payments – so you can send money to any other bank account thanks to the IBAN
- Standing orders – to set up regular payments to pay your employees or suppliers on time.
- Mastercard® debit and credit cards – so you can spend anywhere that accepts Mastercard around the world, with a direct connection in to Mastercard
Everest offers multiple features other than the current account. At Everest, you will enjoy:
- Effortless expenses control – 360° visibility: track expenses in real-time, check unlimited transaction history.
- Automated expense report generation to save time on accounting and reporting : simply scan receipts and attach them to transactions instantly. Categorize expenses with tags, import transaction data: truly a one-click expense management tool!
- Everest community deals and special discounts from our selected partners.
We want to make banking easy for all businesses and entrepreneurs, and support you with the necessary financial tools to grow your business.
How do I get an account?
Opening a new account at Everest is fairly simple : no visits to a bank branch or paper documents. Go to the sign up page and open a business current account online in a few minutes. Plus, we offer a trial of 90 days so you can test out the features and benefits of Everest. Sign up now